Question: “Can I bring my LabCorp blood test form to a Quest Diagnostics and have them run the same tests because Quest is in-network and LabCorp is out-of-network with my insurance?”
Answer: “Yes” - Quest customer service phone person
I couldn’t find this answer online, so there you go, Internet.
Does anyone else queue up dozens of outbound emails to friends when
they’re on airplanes? It’s a perfect chance to write to people you
don’t talk to regularly.
It makes them real
Last weekend, while visiting San Diego, I passed a place called Jimmy’s Famous American Tavern. From this, I can only infer the following:
- Jimmy started a restaurant called Jimmy’s American Tavern
- Many people came to it, and started talking about it
- When people came to the Jimmy’s they were unsure if it was the Jimmy’s they had heard about
- In order to stem confusion, Jimmy renamed his establishment in order to reflect its newfound fame
- Everything was much clearer
Otherwise, how else would Jimmy know it was going to become famous?
An audio recording of the talk is available on SXSW’s site.